Medical students from all around the world can benefit from studying MBBS in Nepal. Because of the convenience and ease of admission, Indian medical students prefer MBBS programmes in Nepal. The friendly relationship between the two countries is an advantage. Nepal’s educational system is excellent, and both national and international students enjoy a pleasant environment. The best medical institutes in Nepal have developed a condensed syllabus that covers the entire MBBS curriculum. Nepal should be your next destination if you wish to acquire an MBBS degree from a reputable university. In Nepal, MBBS courses last five years and six months.
Eligibility for MBBS in Nepal for Indian Students
|Nationality||Candidates should be an Indian.|
|Age limit criteria||Candidates should not be less than 17 years and maximum 25 years as on 31st December of Admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have complete 10+2 education and had scored at least 50% marks for General and OBC and 40% for reserved in Physics Chemistry, Biology and English as a main subject.|
|NEET examination||Candidates must have qualified NEET.|
|Other documents||Candidates must possess all original certificates and documents.|
Admissions for MBBS in Nepal in 2023-
The admissions process in Nepalese medical colleges is not the same as in India. The National Testing Agency, as you may be aware, regulates the entire admissions process in India (NTA). In Nepal, separate entrance tests are administered for universities and medical institutes. All you have to do is meet the eligibility requirements, and we’ll do the rest.
Scope after pursuing MBBS in Nepal-
The MBBS Study in Nepal for Indian Students provides a wonderful experience and allows you to stand out enough on degree to be noticed without a doubt. It delivers practical knowledge and, as a whole, provides a good approach for having enjoyable activities while pursuing the degree. They find something extraordinary and effortlessly assist you in imagining the instructional structure.
- After MBBS, Nepal offers a variety of postgraduate programmes.
- Students can pursue a forensic science M.D.
- Students can study physiology, pharmacology, or microbiology for their master’s degree.
- You can also pursue degrees in pathology, ear and nose care, surgery, and other fields.
- Students can practise medicine in India after graduation. However, you must first pass the NMC screening test.
- You can be sent to a variety of international hospitals and care homes.
- You can study hospital administration.
- You have the option of starting your chamber.
Things to keep in mind for Medical Colleges in Nepal-
- Medical students must choose the best university for them.
- Consult the list of medical universities in Nepal that have been approved by the NMC.
- Learn about the medium of instruction at the medical university to which you intend to apply.
- Before travelling in Nepal, obtain all relevant information on the MBBS university of choice.
- All of the necessary documentation must be acquired ahead of time.
- If you have any questions, don’t rely on random bits of information. Instead, contact the university directly.
- Prepare thoroughly for the NEET and NMC entrance exams.
- Keep your passport and I.D. evidence with you at all times.
MBBS Benefits in Nepal-
- You can study in a variety of medical fields, including General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Paediatrics, and others.
- Because Nepal is a nearby nation, it is considerably easier for Indian students to travel there.
- Nepal has implemented a visa-free regime for Indian students. As a result, documenting becomes reasonably simple and convenient.
- Medical universities in Nepal have an easy and painless admissions process.
- Nepal’s faiths and traditions are very similar to those of India.
- International students are subject to special security rules enacted by the government.
- Students from India will have no trouble conversing with the locals. The majority of them are able to communicate in Hindi.
- Every year, the National Medical Commission ensures 1000 medical seats for Indian students in Nepal.
- For MBBS admission in Nepal, medical students do not need to pass any entrance exams such as TOEFL/IELTS.
|English Speaking Population||Approx. 30%|
|Minimum Temperature||7 degree C|
|Maximum Temperature||Exceed 40 degree C|
|Boundaries Shared By||Nepalis surrounded by India to the threesides- south, east, and west and by China|
|Exchange Rates to INR||1 Nepalese Rupee is equal to 0.63 Indian Rupee|
|Time Difference from India||Nepal is 15 minutes ahead of India|
|Travel Time from Delhi to Nepal||Approximately 1 hours 30 minutes (Non-Stop Flight)|
|Religion||Hinduism (Followed by 81.3% of people)|
|Climate||Influenced by Maritime and Continental Climate|
|Population||Approx. 2.93 crores|