- 1 NEET 2022 Exam Date (July) – Notification (Soon), Check NEET Exam Schedule, Important Dates for NEET UG 2022
- 2 Notification for NEET 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022 (Revised)
- 4 NEET Application Form 2022 – Required Documents
NEET 2022 Exam Date (July) – Notification (Soon), Check NEET Exam Schedule, Important Dates for NEET UG 2022
The National Test Agency may announce the National Eligibility Entrance Test, NEET 2022 exam at any time. The NEET application form will be available as soon as the notice is released. When filling out the NEET application form, students must use extreme caution. The NEET application form 2022 is divided into two sections. Candidates must fill in all of their details accurately in the first step of the NEET application form 2022. If necessary, candidates can modify their information in the second step of the NEET application form.
The National Eligibility Cumulative Admission Test (UG) 2022, administered by the National Testing Agency, is one of the most important medical entrance exams to be held. The test is completed using a pen and paper, and the questions are drawn from the domains of physics, chemistry, and biology. This test is used to offer admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS, and other UG medical programmes.
Notification for NEET 2022
Subject experts and media outlets projected that NEET 2022 would take place toward the middle of July 2022 till last week. Because the previous year’s session counselling is still happening, as well as board exams and assembly elections, NEET 2022 is expected to take place in late July or early August 2022.
Important Dates for neet.nta.nic.in Registration in 2022
|NEET Notification 2022||April 2022|
|neet.nta.nic.in 2022 Registration Start Date||2nd Week of April 2022|
|NEET 2022 Last Date to Apply||May 2022|
|Last Date to pay NEET 2022 Application Fees||May 2022|
|Modification Date||April 2022 to May 2022|
|NEET Admit Card||June 2022|
|NEET Exam Date 2022||17th July 2022 (Tentative)|
|NEET Phase 2 Registration||August (Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Answer Key||August (Tentative)|
|Display of OMR||August (Tentative)|
|Raising of Objection||September (Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Final Answer Key||September (Tentative)|
|Declaration of NEET 2022 Result||September (Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Counselling||October (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022 (Revised)
Before applying for NEET, all candidates must ensure that they meet the National Testing Agency’s eligibility criteria for NEET 2022. The applicant can fill out the application form after clearing the eligibility criteria. According to the source, the following are the eligibility conditions for NEET 2022:
- NEET 2022, Age limit.
- By December 31, 2022, the minimum age limit will be 17 years old.
- According to an interim ruling issued by the Supreme Court, there is no upper age limit for NEET 2022.
- Nationals of India
- Indians who are not citizens of the United States (NRIs)
- India’s Overseas Citizens (OCIs)
- People of Indian ancestry (PIOs)
- Nationals from other countries
- NEET 2022 Educational Requirements
NEET 2022 Educational Requirements
- Candidates must have completed class XII or be enrolled in a class XII test to be considered.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology must be taken as compulsory courses in class XII.
- In addition, candidates must achieve the specified minimum percentile in each category in Class XII, i.e.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI/Foreign Students in NEET 2022
- For admission to Indian Medical Colleges, NRI or international students must pass the Chemistry exam.
- Applicants with either a GCSE or an International Baccalaureate may apply for the NEET 2022 exam.
- NRI/Foreign students must obtain 50% in Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology/Biology, and English, according to MCI norms and the Association of Indian Universities.
Criteria for Admission to the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) in Pune
- The Government of India’s Ministry of Defense and the Directorate General of Armed Force Medical Services oversee the admissions procedure.
- Aspirants should visit the official website of NEET 2022 if they have any additional questions about the screening process.
- Candidates can contact AFMC for more extensive information on the rules and regulations.
15% All of India Quota
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct online counselling for seats under 15 percent of the All India Quota. Under the 15% All India Quota, seats in government medical institutes and central universities will be filled.
85% State quota NEET Counseling
The respective state authority shall conduct counselling for seats under the 85 percent state quota for admission to respective state medical colleges. The state authorities will provide the schedule for 85 percent state quota counselling on the official website.
Deemed University Counseling
MCC would conduct centralised NEET 2022 counselling for admission to 100 percent MBBS/BDS seats in deemed universities. For deemed colleges, there is no 15 percent and 85 percent seat segregation.
NEET Application Form 2022 – Required Documents
The list of documents required for stage 1 of the NEET 2022 application form is as follows:
|Documents||Specifications||Size and Format||Specifications|
|Passport Photograph||1. Latest photograph|
2. White background
3. 80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background
|Size – 10 Kb to 200 Kb Format – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Postcard size picture||1. Must be taken on or after September 1, 2021.|
2. Preferably with the name and date of taking the photograph.
3. The photograph should not be with a cap or goggles.
4. 80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white backgro
|4″x6″ (Size 10 kb – 200 kb)||4.25 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Signature||1. White Background|
2. Sign with black pen
3. Signature must not be in capital letters.
|Size – 4 Kb to 30 Kb Format – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Left-hand thumb impression||1. In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used|
2. Blue ink on white paper
|Size: 10 kb to 200 kb||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Class 10 passing certificate||The candidate should scan his/her Class X Passing Certificate for uploading||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Category certificate||SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate|
|PWD certificate||Certificate obtained by the list of centres mentioned in the brochure||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
|Citizenship certificate||Citizenship/Embassy certificate or any documentary proof of citizenship in PDF format||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
Procedure to fill NEET 2022 Application Form
There are four steps to completing the NTA NEET 2022 application form. Registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, paying an application fee, and printing the confirmation page are all part of the procedure. The following is a full description of the procedure: –
Step 1: Go to neet.nta.nic and register.
- To complete the NEET 2022 online registration, candidates must provide basic and personal information.
- NEET 2022 has an official website at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Phone Number, and Email Address are the registration details.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive an SMS with a unique user ID and password that you may use to in into NEET.
- If you forget your registration number, go to the website and click on ‘Forgot Registration Number’ to receive a new one.
Step 2: Submit the application for NEET 2022.
- To apply for NEET 2022, candidates must go to ntaneet.nic.in, click “Fill Registration Form,” and then login with their credentials.
- To complete out the online Application form, please read the instructions.
- Fill out the application form with crucial personal information such your address, academics, category, and so on.
- Candidates must choose an examination centre and a date for the exam.
- Students must next select the language in which they wish to take the test.
- Candidates must submit a recent colour photograph as well as their signature in jpeg format.
Step 3: Payment of the NEET Application Fee
- Candidates must pay the application cost by UPI App/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-wallet after completing the application form.
- The following is the application fee for NEET 2022:
- For the General Category, INR 1500 is required.
- Candidates in the General-EWS/OBC-NCL category must pay INR 1400, while those in the SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender category must pay INR 800.
- For those living outside of India, the cost is INR 7500.
- Candidates can submit the Application form after submitting the fee and receiving the receipt.
- Candidates will not receive a return of their fees once they have been paid.
Step 4: Printing and Submission
- Review the information in the Application form, make any required changes, and then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After successfully submitting the NEET 2022 Application Form, an application number will be generated.
- Make a copy of the application form.
Application Form Correction Window for NEET 2022
It’s crucial to know that you won’t be able to make changes to your NEET 2022 application form once you’ve submitted it. As a result, candidates should double-check the information they give in the application form.
You can, however, update some details using the online mode. The NTA has set up a Correction Window where you can log in and update any information that you may have submitted incorrectly.
NTA announces the dates for the correction window, therefore applicants should keep a close eye on the official website for updates.
Rejected NEET 2022 Applications
- In some situations, NEET officials may find the uploaded photographs or documents blurry or in violation of the requirements. In this instance, NTA notifies the candidates via their email address or phone number on file.
- You can alter details like gender, category, date of birth, identification, language, state code, exam centre, and qualifying percentage once the revision window begins. For some fields, you may be asked to make additional payments.
- The application form may be fully rejected in some situations due to irregularities in the form. You will not be able to make any changes to the form once it has been submitted.
Exam Pattern for NEET 2022
In 2021, NEET had internal alternatives. Instead of 45 questions on each topic, students were asked 50 questions from each segment. The amount of questions that needed to be answered stayed the same. As a result, students have the freedom to make their own choices. This will be the case again this year, as the states and the central boards have proposed reducing the syllabus. Having options means that a student is not left in the dark if a component of the curriculum is not covered in school.
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Marks||Time Limit|
|Physics||35||140 Marks||180 mins|
|Chemistry||35||140 Marks||180 mins|
|Botany||35||140 Marks||180 mins|
|Zoology||35||140 Marks||180 mins|
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Marks||Time Limit|
|Physics||15||40 Marks||180 mins|
|Chemistry||15||40 Marks||180 mins|
|Botany||15||40 Marks||180 mins|
|Zoology||15||40 Marks||180 mins|
Exam Medium in NEET 2022
Aspirants will have the option of choosing from two official languages and eleven regional languages. The table below lists the languages that are offered, as well as the exam centres that correspond to them.
Details to be entered during Phase 2 registration for NEET 2022
Candidate category, Minority Type (if applicable), affirm if a candidate is an only child (in the case of female candidates), and method of preparation
Educational Details – Candidates must submit information from their Class 10 and Class 11 classes, such as:
- Pass Status
- Year of pass/appearance
- Exam for qualification
- Schooling location
- School/college type
- Qualifying Exam State
- Qualifying examination District
- Board Name
- Mode of result
- Highest grade point
- Total CGPA
- Total obtained CGPA
- Total marks
- Percentages of marks
- Roll Number
- Name of the school/college and its address
- School/College pin code
Parents’ Income Information – Information on the parents’ education, occupation, and annual income.
Additional information – birthplace, state, and district
The registration process for NEET 2022 is entirely online. While filling out the application form, candidates must ensure that they have a solid internet connection. Those who live in distant areas and do not have access to the internet can complete the NEET 2022 registration process at their nearest Common Services Centre (CSC).