University At A Glance
- World Ranking – 3908
- Country Ranking – 49
Established in 1950, Poznan University of Medical Sciences is one of the oldest universities in Poland that provide excellent education, and an environment to grow and excel. The university is recognized as the largest of its kind in Poland and it is also one of the leading medical universities to study MBBS in Poland.
Accreditation Recognition of Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Poznan University of Medical Sciences is also known as Karol Marcinkowski Medical University. The university conducts ongoing researches and partners with over 6 clinical hospitals for clinical teaching. The university has gained recognition from some of the top international organizations including;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- National Medical Commission (NMC);
- US Department of Education;
- Medical Board of California (California, USA);
- Ministry of Health (Warsaw, Poland);
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Warsaw, Poland);
- Polish Medical Schools;
- National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation;
- National Accreditation Committee (Warsaw, Poland);
- And, Medical Universities Accreditation Commission (Warsaw, Poland).
Currently, over 8000 students study MBBS at Poznan University of Medical Sciences of which 1000 candidates hail from around 70 international countries. The medical graduates of Poznan University of Medical Sciences practice medicine all around the world, and around 450 of them are practising medicine in the United States.
Faculties / Departments at Poznan University of Medical Sciences
The faculties at Poznan University of Medical Sciences are as follows:
- Faculty of Medicine I
- Faculty of Medicine II (English Language Programs)
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Health Sciences
Why Study MBBS in Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland
Since its establishment, Poznan University of Medical Sciences through student exchange programs has actively taken part in researches, international programs, research projects, and scientific conferences. The teaching methodology is updated every year to stay par with the advancements in medical technology.
Poznan University of Medical Sciences was the first university in entire Poland to offer MBBS course taught in the English language. Furthermore, the university also works with over 6 clinical hospitals to provide hands-on experience to candidates. Poznan University of Medical Sciences also collaborates with various international universities from France, UK, Germany, China, USA, and more.
Know more about Top medical universities of iran
Here are the main advantages of studying MBBS at Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- All educational programs in Poznan University of Medical Sciences abide by European standards of education.
- The candidates are offered 100% clinical training.
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences witnesses a pass rate of 94% every year.
- The university follows an advanced European curriculum.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower, and students don’t have to pass an entrance test in order to seek admission.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide.
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences is one of the best medical school to study MBBS in Poland.
- The university is accredited by some of the most prestigious international organizations including WHO, and NMC.
- Friendly and safe environment for students to grow and thrive in.
Duration of MBBS in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
The duration of MBBS at Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland is 6 years where the first 5 years are dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year to clinical practice/ internship. During the second and third year, students can opt to take part in practical researches as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
The admission for MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland opens on 1st July and runs till 15th August. However, it is important that you apply before 30th July every year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2-3 months.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate or should hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Documents for MBBS in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled NMC application form
MBBS Admission Procedure in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland. Briefly listed below is the admission security to apply to Poznan University of Medical Sciences.
- Fill the application form, and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will then be sent to the university, where it will be analysed by the authorities, after which you will receive the invitation letter.
- Once you receive the invitation letter, the process to apply for the Polish visa begins at the embassy of the respective country.
- Documents are submitted at the embassy and the admission fee is deposited to the Poznan University of Medical Sciences’s account.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university till completing your 6-year MBBS course at the university in numerous ways. We carefully collect, analyse and send your documents to the university on your behalf, and initiate the visa process after receiving the invitation letter. With us, you will always get to enjoy a taste of the trust factor.
Tuition Fee for MBBS in Karol Marcinkowski Medical
|FEES IN US DOLLARS
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.
||4,90 ,000 Rupees/yr.
Disclaimer: Tutelage Study Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at My MBBS Admission.
Accommodation Facilities in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Students who come to study MBBS at Poznan University of Medical Sciences are given a wide array of opportunities to grow and thrive. This includes recreational activities, education and historical explorations, and artistic events. Poznan University of Medical Sciences also offers hostel facilities for students.
The city of Poznan comes alive at night with cafes, clubs, restaurants, and theatres. A pleasant city to live in, Poznan carry in its people a lot of interesting history and culture. A famous tourist attraction in the city is the Citadel Park that features military-related monuments and museums. The city also highlights pleasant weather from May through September.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe