Are you thinking about to study MBBS in Georgia? Are you an aspirant doctor, and want to save thousands of lives? Be a successful doctor at David Tvildiani Medical University. DTMU offers the best MBBS course in Georgia. It is one of the most prestigious medical colleges in Europe by the Georgian government.
Now you can fulfil your dreams of studying MBBS abroad at DTMU. It is a scientific oriented higher medical college that is based on the experience of international customs. Established in the year of 1990, located in Tbilisi, Georgia, DTMU has profound educational atmosphere for all students.
AIETI medical school is the university’s own medical branch and has one faculty. The faculty of general medicine helps them to build their own prestige in the field of medical studies. DTMU also provides classes for main entrance exam preparation, for post-graduation and clinical practices. DTMU is fully functional on English medium platform. It is recognized by some of the most prominent medical associations such as USMLE, PLAB and NMC.
See this: Akaki Tsereteli State University
More Related: Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
When Was David Tvildiani Medical University Established?
- DTMU was established in the late 90s.
- It was formerly known as AIETI.
- It was a non-govt institution that was opened in the guidance of Dr. Dimitri Tvildiani.
- The established year of this university was 1989.
Key Features of David Tvildiani Medical University
- To practical medical in any country of their choice is every medical aspirant’s dream.
- David Tvildiani Medical University has no barrier for language.
- The overall MBBS program is based on English medium, which is quite suitable for students across the world.
- They use the newest possible edition of books, manuals, research papers, etc. related to medical studies.
- Hence, never fall behind with MBBS study in DTMU.
- The department access for post medical preparation exams such as USMLE.
- Generates the best results by allowing students to carry on practicing MCQ.
- Students are guaranteed to clear the NMC, USMLE exams if they attend the sessions seriously.
- There will be 100% positive productivity at DTMU.
- The work culture of this place is calm and pleasant.
- You can seek extremely knowledge for a better and brighter future.
- The tuition fee of this university is low and affordable
- The living expenses as compared to other medical universities in other countries is cheaper.
- It was a small campus and it provided education on a smaller scale about medicine subject.
- It could not fetch overseas students, and hence came up with a new building and associate partners.
- David Tvildiani medical university was thus formed.
- Then, Ph.D. program was added to the syllabus, along with nursing courses.
- It finally got accredited by the national authorization council in the year of 2011.
- Henceforth, DTMU stands as an authorised university.
- The university has not just one, but two intakes- September and February.
- The university will provide the students with all the important and needed manuals, programs.
- It gives essential aids to make the medical program more updated and conventional.
- DTMU has self-developed knowledge checker.
- It is a system where students could receive knowledge of their course by providing MCQs post lectures.
World Ranking of David Tvildiani Medical University
- The David Tvildiani Medical University awards degree in health and medicine.
- The university is ranked 9771 in the world.
- DTMU has ranked 22 in Georgia.
Scope of Indian Students in David Tvildiani Medical University
- Georgia is slowly becoming the booming hub for Indian students wanting to pursue MBBS abroad.
- There are factors that are flooding Georgia with Indian students aspiring to become successful doctors in future.
- One of the most important reasons behind this, is because it is affordable.
- Georgian universities such as DTMU has much lesser fees (8000 USD) than other universities in other countries.
- Indians tend to go for Georgian universities because it is relatively cheaper.
- Yet, the quality of education is excellent.
- The courses are perfect for MBBS study, and the faculty is full of expert teachers.
- The universities are also accredited by eminent international bodies such as NMC, WHO, etc.
- Besides this, the living expenses are also quite affordable and economical.
- Studying abroad seems to be costly, but not quite at Georgia.
- The hostel fee per year is 3000 USD.
- The climate condition is quite pleasant at Georgia and is perfect for abroad students.
- It has humid subtropical climate, with short, mild winter and hot long summer.
- There is Indian food available in Georgia.
- So, if any Indian student is craving for some Indian cuisine, they can get it here easily.
- There are so many Indian students here already in DTMU, that it has become a comfortable space for Indians.
Why David Tvildiani Medical University?
You may be wondering why should you join David Tvildiani Medical University? Well, here some of the reasons enlisted below.
- David Tvildiani Medical University aims to make future physicians with extensive knowledge, excellent skills, and behavioural attributes.
- It makes them serve the society in the most perfect way.
- Gives surgical training with balancing qualitative standards of practical learnings and teachings.
- The classroom is divided into different sets of groups.
- Each group is given a trained mentor to provide acquaintance and support to each student personally.
- As per the standards of the university, special approach is given to clinical training.
- The aim is to obtain core expertise in the medication field.
- Each clinical training is served with ideal diagnosis, research treatments, regular flow, and effective knowledge.
- These are the basic hallmarks of the university.
- The information given are highly research-based and is about the technologically adopted advancements in medical stream.
See Also: Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
Accreditation of David Tvildiani Medical University
- WHO (world health organization).
- AMEE (Association of Medical Education in Europe)
- ECFMG (educational commission for foreign medical graduates)
- Georgian Ministry of health
- AMSE (Association of Medical School in Europe).
- Georgian Ministry of Education
- National centre for education quality enhancement
- EURAS (Eurasian University Union).
Duration of MBBS Course in David Tvildiani Medical University
- The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years.
- 5 years of academic studies + 1 year of internship course.
Intake for MBBS Study in DTMU in Georgia
- The classes for pursuing MBBS course in Georgia generally begins by the end of September or October.
- The process of medicine education is Georgia starts from September.
- The seats are limited, and students across the world apply here at Georgia.
- Hence, that should be kept in mind.
- The seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- It is ideal to apply in July or August to be rest assured about your admission.
- It is also advised to speak to the support team of DTMU, on their website.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in DTMU
There are some eligibility criteria that you have to follow, such as,
- You should be at least above 17 years of age.
- Completion of 10+2 grade with Science
- You must have physics, biology, chemistry, and English as subjects in 10+2 grade
- You must get at least 50% in your 10+2 graduation exam
- You must quality NEET exam to apply for MBBS studies in DTMU.
Admission Procedure of MBBS in DTMU, Georgia
Here are the important steps of admission process that you have to undertake,
- At first, fill up the online application form. Input correct details.
- After you are done filling up the form, you will get an offer letter from DTMU
- Once you get the offer letter, you must pay the fees of the course.
- Once you are done with the payment of the fees, you can carry on with the visa process.
- Get the student Visa Card
- Catch a flight and head to Georgia. It is time for your dream to come true.