Georgia is the new sensation for all the MBBS aspirants across the globe. There are many MBBS universities in Georgia from where you can pursue MBBS and be a successful doctor. European Teaching University in Georgia is a well-established institution. From where many successful students have graduated pursuing MBBS. European Teaching University has good teaching norms, standardized MBBS courses and world class quality education. What makes ETU stands apart is its distinctive and well known medicine program. Since Georgia is famous for its affordable fees structure throughout Europe. It is important that the fees of ETU is one of the most affordable ones in the country. Founded in the year 1995, the focus of this university is to bring the European method of teaching. European method and tactics of educations helps student to survive in this competitive era. They get more opportunities to learn and grow here at this university. The university has some of the most enriching and trained faculty members. They have a great understanding of the course. They are capable of pouring their knowledge perfectly on the students. The faculty system is fully digitalised with new technological systems and functions. They have online training facilities as well for all the MBBS students.
See Also: Akaki Tsereteli State University
More Related: Top 10 Medical Universities and Colleges
Establishment of European Teaching University, Georgia
- The European Teaching University in Georgia was established in the year of 1995.
Key Features of ETU,Georgia
- It works on the European norms and cultures
- The fees of this university is quite affordable.
- They have highly trained and efficient faculty members.
- The quality of MBBS Education at this university is excellent.
- The aim of the university is to make students prepared to stand in the competitive era.
- They teach students about international behaviour so they are knowledgeable about the outside world and its scope
- University provides great platform to do research on many key areas of various cultures under one roof
- European Teaching University teaches the student about the emerging need of the coming generation
- The fee structure which is quite economical includes all the corresponding training programs, conferences, research and activities.
World Ranking of European Teaching University
- The world ranking of ETU is 11620.
Indian Students at European Teaching University
- European University possess quite a flexible environment for all the Indian students to adjust
- Indian students who are already studying here or passed out has given good ratings.
- Indian students like every other students are given the privilege to learn about MBBS the best way
- Since the fees of this university is quite cheaper it is ideal for all the Indian students
- MBBS in India is tough task because there is too much competition and the fees is high
- That is not the case here in Georgia as the fees is quite affordable and there is no such competition
- There is also no donations required for MBBS admission in this university
- The weather in Georgia is also suitable for Indian students
- You can get Indian cuisine food here as well.
- So if Indian students crave for some homely food they can easily get it here
- Indian students get world class MBBS education from European Teaching University Georgia.
- The hostel facilities of this university is profusely ideal for all the Indian students
- The living expense at Georgia is comparatively cheaper than other places in Europe
- MBBS education scope in in Georgia for Indian students keep increasing.
- This university has been accredited by eminent educational institutes such as NMC, WHO, FAIMER, etc.
- Hence, Indian students can practice MBBS in India or anywhere in the world.
- The degrees are accredited, hence accepted all over the world
- Multiple courses available in European Teaching Universities
- The European culture will teach you to stay diverse in this competitive world.
- The admission process is quite simple and convenient.
Why European Teaching University,Georgia
So, you might be wondering why go for ETU when there are so many options. Here’s why:
- The mode of education is 100% English for every students.
- Although, options are given to Georgian students to choose between Georgian and English
- ETU provides NMC and USMLE training classes.
- The classes are for students who wants to pursue their career in India or USA
- The university follows European credit transfer system (ECTS) which is flexible for every European universities.
- University hostels have Indian chefs who cooks what the Indian students want
- Assurance for the clearance of USMLE test after being trained in that particular course
- The university is equipped with libraries enriched with the latest tech-savvy research manuals.
- It has over 50000 books on general medicine and its principles, 20000 books on surgical principles
- There are many e-books available as well
- The university has 5 hostels in the campus strictly designed for boys and girls
- It is for the students who wants to study in the university with full living amenities
- The classrooms are well equipped with projectors, display systems and other important resources.
- The resources that are needed for learning and high quality MBBS education
- The university has an unique system for documentation, administration, delivery of reports, educational courses etc
- All are directed by the Learning Management System.
Accreditation of European Teaching University in Georgia
The university has been accredited by the following eminent educational bodies-
- National centre for educational quality enhancement of Georgia (NCFEQE)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Counsel of higher education of Turkey
- WHED- International association for world wide database of higher education institutions
- Ministry of higher education
- An international association for medical education (AMEE)
Duration of the MBBS Course in European Teaching University
- The overall duration of the MBBS course in ETU is 6 years
- In this 6 years the internship program is counted as well.
Intake for MBBS Admission in European Teaching University
- The classes of MBBS course in ETU starts by the end of September of October.
- The MBBS education process in Georgia starts from September onwards.
- Since the seats are limited, the admission is done on first come first serve basis.
- It is perfect to apply in month of July or August to be assured about your MBBS admission.
- You can speak to the support system of European Teaching University, via their website.
Eligibility to Take MBBS Admission in European Teaching University
The following are the details that must be met with for MBBS admission in ETU.
- You have to be at least 17 years of age or above.
- You must have completed 12th standard
- You must have scored at least 50% in 10+2, with chemistry, physics and biology.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories must score 40% in aggregate of all subjects.
- NEET has become mandatory now according to the recent rules and regulations by NMC
Admission Procedure of European Teaching University
The admission procedure to study MBBS in ETU is easy and convenient. Here are the step by step methods.
- The admission procedure starts after you fill up the online application form available on their website.
- You must give all your accurate details in the form else it will be rejected right away
- Do not make any mistakes while filling the online form with your information
- Once you are done filling up the form, submit it online and wait for the offer letter
- Once you receive the offer letter from the college, pay the MBBS course fee
- Once you have successfully paid the course fee, it is time for you to get your VISA done.
- When you have got your VISA, book a flight to Georgia
- Make your lifelong dreams come true here at ETU, Georgia
- If you face any trouble in the admission process, you can contact the support team of the university.