Duy Tan University Vietnam
On the Pacific Coast, in the centre of sunny Da Nang, is where you’ll find Duy Tan University. The institution has grown steadily, collaborating with the city to build a vibrant, contemporary, global metropolis. The first and largest private, multidisciplinary, and diverse university in Central Vietnam, Duy Tan University was established on November 11, 1994, by order of the Prime Minister of Vietnam. Read Vietnam Medicine Details
Due to its outstanding efforts, Duy Tan University has improved its education and training over the course of approximately 24 years. 2,600 students have registered for the university’s 5 postgraduate and 16 graduate courses, 70,000 for its 23 undergraduate and associate degree programmes, and 1,400 for its vocational programmes.
Duy Tan University Vietnam Ranking
- Duy Tan University Vietnam Country Ranking is 1
- Duy Tan University Vietnam World Ranking is 577
- Low Cost of Living
- Have Proficient Faculties
- USMLE | PLAB Coaching
- Approved by MCI and WHO
Duy Tan University Highlights
- With a combined area of 36 acres, DTU’s six training sites are situated in the city’s heart and in training-friendly areas. 159 classrooms and lecture halls with air conditioning and projectors are currently available at DTU.
- DTU excels in IT training and offers more than 1,500 PCs and 150 laptops with free internet access available around the campus.
- Research in physiology and immunology, embryology, drug manufacture, testing, chemistry and pharmacy practise, industrial pharmacy, and other fields is supported by the Medicine and Pharmacology labs.
- The Faculty of Medicine’s labs are set up for instructors and students in the health sciences.
- 58,0000 volumes and international databases are currently available at DTU’s three libraries, which have a combined surface area of nearly 1,820 m2 and are used for research, lectures, and academic study.
- To enhance students’ physical fitness, there are two soccer fields, six badminton courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, and tennis courts.
Duy Tan University offers many academic programmes in information technology, business management, tourism, foreign languages, electrical engineering, civil engineering, architecture, medicine, pharmacology, literature and journalism, international relations, cultural tourism, and economic law. With 45,000 alumni and post-graduates to date, Duy Tan University has powered the local labour market through its 16 graduate programmes. Within six months of graduating, almost 89% of graduates secure employment. For graduates of the software technology programme at Duy Tan University, this rate is 100%.
|Year Instruction Started:
||State Government and Medical Council
||February and September
|Medium of Teaching
||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Advantages of MBBS at Duy Tan University Vietnam
- Tuition fees are low, affordable, and provide a great exposure to clinical settings.
- There are many affiliated hospitals where students can gain practical experience.
- This Medical University’s medical degrees are internationally recognized and ranked by WHO.
- For Indian students who wish to study MBBS in this Medical University, English medium MBBS courses are available, so language barriers are not an issue.
- Because the class size is limited, each student receives individualized attention from the teachers.
- Students enjoy staying in hostels and accommodations.
- Upon completion of the MBBS program, students may practice medicine in government hospitals in the same country.
MBBS Duration at Duy Tan University Vietnam
The GDuy Tan University provides a seven years course of MBBS including 1 year of internship. The students also get an excellent opportunity to practice at University-affiliated hospitals after getting a 6-year MBBS degree dedicated to theoretical education of medicine.
Faculty of MBBS at Duy Tan University Vietnam
- Odonto – Stomatology
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Medical Laboratory
- Pharmacy and Midwifery
Duy Tan University Fee Structure
||Tution Fee $
||Hostel Fee $
||Total Fee $
||Tution Fees and Hostel
||Charges for 6 Years
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Duy Tan University
- Copy of 10th grade mark-sheet
- Copy of 12th grade mark-sheet
- NEET scorecard
- 10 passport-size photographs
- Official invitation letter from the university
- Copy of International passport of the student
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Medical test report
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Candidates must have passed higher secondary examination with Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 50% in PCB or more in your 12th results.
- Students must be 17 years or more for medical education in this university.
- All Indian students going to study MBBS abroad have to qualify NEET exams.
Admission Process at Duy Tan University Vietnam
- Step 1: Complete the online application provided by the University. or Fill out the course registration form from our website then we will be doing all the below steps .
- Step 2: Print out the application. Send the signed form along with the required documents listed below to the university.
- Step 3: Scan the documents and email them to the admissions office with a subject line of ‘Application for Admission’ in the body of the email.
- Step 4: Documents can be submitted only until the application deadline. Be sure to submit all documents before the final submission date.
- Step 5: After verification of the student’s documents by the Medical University, the University will send the student the acceptance or rejection letter accordingly.
- Step 6: Payment of initial fees should be done once the candidate is accepted. Upon receiving the acknowledgement letter, the student will receive their fee.
- Step 7: Students have to do the following documentation translation, apostle attestation of the basic documents of education.
- Step 7: If the applicant has been accepted, they must immediately apply for a student visa . University will mail students their Invitation letters.
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Duy Tan University Vietnam
- Top class university: Just like in India, universities/institutes abroad provide students with state-of-the-art universities complete with modern amenities for a wholesome education experience. The universities not only boast world-class faculty but also provide internationally recognized degrees to students to be able to create a mark in the medical field globally. Universities and colleges abroad also provide paramount safety and security to students so they are able to feel at home in a foreign land.
- Use of English language: To attract international students, a lot of colleges and universities abroad use English as their primary language of instruction and communication in medical universities. This again works as an advantage in attracting international and Indian students. However, applicants should note that it is always an added bonus to be versed in the local language.
- Better ROI: The cost of pursuing MBBS abroad is at par or lower as compared to private universities in India. On successful completion of their course students are allowed to practice in the host country. This provides them an opportunity to earn big money thus yielding a better return on investments in the long run. Tuition Fees in abroad medical colleges are affordable
- More seats: Due to the limited number of government medical seats in India, and exorbitant tuition fees at private universities, a lot of aspirants are unable to pursue their dream of studying MBBS in India. However, international universities have been able to tap into this student group simply by keeping their tuition fees low, education standards high, and above all providing a larger number of seats as compared to their government counterparts in India.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: To promote a healthy flow of students coming into foreign countries to pursue medical studies, universities and institutions have announced several scholarships and financial grants to students to encourage studying MBBS abroad. Students can check out a list of scholarships available to them to pursue MBBS study abroad.
- Global Job Opportunity: The students who are studying MBBS from Abroad get ample opportunity to apply for jobs in any part of the world. Once they obtain the certificate to practice anywhere in the world, they can get the country-wise certificate as well to be able to practice medicine after their graduation.
MBBS Syllabus at Duy Tan University Vietnam
- First Year
- Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry
- Second Year
- General Pathology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacology
- Third Year
- Pathology- Anatomy & Physiology , Pediatrics
- Fourth year – Final Year
- General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology